Sunday, December 25, 2016

Oriental Seafood, Gurney Drive, Penang


After visiting Penang Hill, my colleagues and I were brought to this restaurant called Oriental Seafood in Gurney Drive to have our lunch. One of my colleagues told me that he had eaten at this restaurant before and the food was delicious. When we finished with our lunch, my colleague said that the taste of the food was not as good as he had before. As for me, the food tasted standard.

Lumpia

Sweet sour chicken.

Saute eggplant, green beans, okra, tomato, celery and cucumber.

Sweet sour carp fish.

Egg Tofu.


Cuttle fish.
All prices subject to 6% Government Tax
Current currency:
1 Ringgit Malaysia = Rp. 2.991
1 USD = RM 4.49

Location:
Oriental Seafood
42, Persiaran Gurney,
Pulau Tikus, 10250 George Town,
Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Phone: +60 4-890 4500
Opening hours: 11 am - 11.30 pm

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs