Thursday, August 6, 2015

Golden Century La Mian, Puri Indah Mall


At the food court in Puri Indah Mall, I found a place for La Mian named Golden Century. I was curious to try it especially when I saw the man was making the noodle in front of the customers.


The price of the food is included with a free glass of tea:

La Mian with Dumpling - Rp. 25.454
The taste was quite good.

Dumpling

Hainan Rice with fried chicken fillet - Rp. 25.454
The Hainan rice was a bit dry but still OK.
 All prices are subjected to 10% tax.
Current currency:
1 USD = Rp. 13.538

Location:
Golden Century
Puri Indah Mall FL2/FC 210
Jalan Puri Agung,
West Jakarta

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

2 comments:

  1. I remember going to some small mall in JKT with my aunt, we sat in the food court munching fries, that's it, and somehow that was the best time in my life. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. laveena: Hmmm... not so sure which mall you went because there are so many malls in Jakarta, maybe hundreds :)

      Delete

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs