Sunday, July 20, 2014

Capitea, PIK

A couple weeks ago, my colleague and I wanted to try a famous dessert place in PIK area but it was so crowded. We were already tired and thirsty from walking so we ended up to have a drink in Capitea (not far from the famous dessert place). 


There were only a couple of tables occupied when we got inside Capitea. Nice interior. Comfortable seats but my only complaint is I got bitten by several mosquitoes in that air-conditioner room :( 

There's only one staff who done everything for the customers - taking order, doing the cashier, making the drinks.

Osmanths Peach Tea - Rp. 21.000 (L)
I like fruity tea especially peach flavor. It's nice and refreshing.
Current currency:
1 USD = Rp. 11.660
Location:
Capitea
Rukan Crown Golf Mediterania, Blok D No. 38, 
Jl. Marina Indah Golf 
Pantai Indah Kapuk
North Jakarta

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the drink might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs