Saturday, December 21, 2013

Freeze Ice Cream, Mall Taman Anggrek


Yesterday was the last working day in 2013 thus my colleagues and I celebrated it by eating ice cream at Freeze. Freeze ice cream is made ice cream using liquid nitrogen. 

The process of making the ice cream.

Mix the ingredients.

 By adding the liquid nitrogen at -196 Celsius degree, the ice cream was frozen only in a minute.

Beside the signature creations, customers can create their own ice cream. They also can select the sugar level (normal, less or none) and have additional topping that cost from Rp. 3.000 to Rp. 5.000 for each topping (pretzel, almond, walnut, bobba, corn, peanut, candy, fresh fruits, and many more).

Final touch.

Sexy Bangkok - Rp. 26.364
Thai Tea ice cream with raisin and crushed peanut.

 Chocolate Maniac (small size) - Rp. 20.909

Black & White - Rp. 26.364
Vanilla Cookies & Cream ice cream with Oreo & Peanut candy.

Charlie & Cheesecake Factory - Rp. 31.818
Cheese Cake ice cream with Fresh Fruit & Pretzel.
I asked for less sugar and ended up with a salty creamy ice cream.

I couldn't finish my ice cream. I didn't like the taste although I love anything with cheese. I also didn't like the ultra smooth texture. My tongue felt numbness and hurt after effect from the super cold ice cream.

My colleagues enjoyed their ice creams but I didn't :(

All prices are subject to 10% tax.
Current currency: 1 USD = Rp. 12.250

Location:
Freeze Ice Cream 
Taman Anggrek Mall 4th Floor
Jl. S. Parman
West Jakarta

Disclaimer: The review and opinion expressed here are purely according to my personal taste. There's a possibility that the taste of the food might change later on, which could affect the review and opinion here. I also affirm that no monetary or non-monetary compensation has been received from this restaurant for writing this review.

1 comment:

  1. hi, I enjoy this type of ice cream also, its NITRO ice cream in kuningan city, a bit pricy but it taste real smooth.. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs